Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week – November 18-24
November 19th, 2018
We are committed to providing a safe, caring and inclusive learning environment for all students – each and every one. Ontario’s Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week runs from November 18 to 24, 2018. This week is an opportunity for us all to reinforce clear and positive messages that bullying is not acceptable in our schools and communities.
We believe that everyone has a responsibility to stop bullying behaviour. We encourage parents and guardians to get involved with bullying prevention and have provided some helpful resources below.
Our Bullying Prevention Policy sets a clear tone that bullying will not be tolerated in our schools. We believe that every student has the right to feel safe at school and be treated with respect and dignity.
Help us put a stop to bullying. Visit the below resources to learn how:
- Bullying: We can all help stop it – Ministry of Education
- What Parents need to know – PREVNet
- Violence, Bullying and Abuse Prevention – Canadian Red Cross
- Parent-Resource-Bullying-Prevention-and-Awareness – question and answers
- Cyber-Bullying-Parent-Guide – Senate of Canada
- Safe Caring and Inclusive Schools (SCIS)
- School Climate and Well-Being
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention