The Advanced Placement (AP) program consists of a number of enrichment courses and related examinations. These courses are comparable to university courses and offer an option to students looking for further academic challenges. The AP program is an internationally recognized standard of academic excellence. Successful students may be granted advanced placement or credit at universities.
The AP Program is offered as a co-curricular activity. AP subject teachers facilitate a student’s progress through the course materials and preparation for the final exam. Students must be independent learners.
KCI has offered an be AP Program in the following areas: (course offerings are subject to change)
- French Language
- World History
Gain the Edge in University Preparation:
- Get a head start on University-calibre work.
- Improve writing, comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop the study habits necessary for rigorous coursework.
Stand Out in the University Admissions Process:
- Emphasize commitment to academic excellence.
- Demonstrate readiness for University.
- Enhance personal qualifications on University applications.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact Paul Radstake (ext. 5526) in the Guidance Department