There are lots of ways to get involved in the KCI school community! In order to become a member of a school club, students must pay their Activity Fee (available in School-Day) before joining.
How to Start a New Club:
- Find a staff sponsor. It can be any staff member who works at KCI.
- Make an appointment with the Activities VP after you’ve found a staff sponsor to discuss your club idea.
- The Activities VP will provide you with a new club proposal form to fill out with your staff sponsor.
- If the new club is approved, you may begin advertising the club and recruiting members.
Posters & Social Media
- All posters must have the staff sponsor’s name on the front (e.g. “See Mr. Kreutzkamp for more info!”).
- Staff sponsors must approve posters before they’re put up.
- All social media accounts must be run by a KCI staff member and follow the WRDSB social media guidelines.