Students are responsible for being academically honest in all aspects of their schoolwork” (AER Handbook 21).
Consequences may include the following:
- “redoing part or all of the assignment or assessment”
- “completing an alternative assignment or assessment
- “limit[ing] student access to recognitions (e.g. school awards, scholarships”
- “Additional consequences . . . may be determined (e.g. detention, suspension) as per the school’s progressive discipline process”
- Tearchers or Administrators “will communicate informatio to parent/guardian about the infraction and the consequences”
- The report card “must be used to reflect incidents of cheating and plagiarism”
(Waterloo Region District School Board Assessment, Evaluation and Reporting Handbook 2013 43)
The top 5 Ways People Plagiarize
Plagiarism Practice Test
Link to Google Spreadsheet: What is your favourite book? Please write only in your number!