The Mission of KCI’s Student Leadership classes is…
- To develop personal leadership skills that extend beyond the classroom
- To deepen students’ understanding of leadership in a variety of contexts
- To razzle dazzle sis boom bah the masses and inspire school spirit and action in KCI students through event planning
- To leave KCI students feeling excited, motivated and proud to be a citizen of the KCI community.
- To make KCI the best school it can be: fun, inclusive, and caring.
All members of KCI’s Student Leadership program must maintain good academic standings and attendance in all of their assigned courses. At all events, in and outside the school, Leadership students are ambassadors of KCI and are expected to model appropriate actions, attitude and behaviours at all times.
Your Student Council for the 2017-18 year:
Co-Premiers: Cathy Le & Noah Ens-Le Doare can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.